Intense Permanent Blow Dry contains ammonium thioglycolate which relaxes and straightens hair, providing a natural effect. It contains Macadamia oil which moisturizes and protects hair during the process.
Macadamia Oil | Ammonium Thioglycolate
Curly and wavy hair
Balance shampoo 1L
Straightening Cream 1 kg
Redux 250 g
1. Wash hair with Balance Shampoo and repeat the application;
2. Blow dry the hair until it is damp, divide the hair into thin locks, then apply Enze straightening cream, keeping it 1.5 cm away from the root;
3. Leave on according to the disruption of the strands;
4. Rinse with warm water, removing the excess of product;
5. Apply Repair Masque in the washbasin, leaving it to act for 5 minutes, then rinse;
6. Blow dry the hair and straighten it with a flat iron;
7. Divide the dry hair into thin locks, apply Enze Neutral avoiding contact with the scalp, let it act for 15 minutes;
8. Rinse only with water, removing the excess of product;
9. Spray Enze Protect Hair all over the extension of the hair, then gently blow dry the hair;
10. Finish with Enze Finish line of your choice.
REDUX USE INDICATION:
• Using a total amount of 100 g of product for one application, products must be mixed as follow:
- For fine to medium hair: 50 g of Straightening Cream and 50 g of Redux.
- For bleached hair and blonde hair dyed using hydrogen peroxide 30 or 40 volume: 30 g of Straightening Cream and 70 g of Redux.
Note: It is recommended to do a strand test.